Notice of Annual General Meeting
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC
(Company Registration No. PQ 7)
Lotus Road, Colombo 01.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Twenty-First (21st) Annual General Meeting of Sri Lanka Telecom PLC will be held
on Wednesday, 9 May 2018 at 10.00 am at the Main Hall of the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH), Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 7 for the purpose of conducting the following Ordinary Business:
- To receive and consider the Annual Report of the Board of Directors on the affairs of the Company and the Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2017 with the Report of the Auditors thereon.
- To declare a first and final dividend of Eighty Nine Cents (89 Cents) per share as recommended by the Directors.
- To elect as a Director, Mr A R Desapriya, who retires in terms of Article 97 of the Articles of Association.
- To re-elect as a Director, Ms Nilanthi Pieris, who retires by rotation in terms of Articles 91 and 92 of the Articles of Association.
- To re-appoint Messrs, Ernst & Young, Chartered Accountants as Auditors for the ensuing year and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
- To authorise the Directors to determine and make donations to charities.
- To transact any other business of which due notice has been given.
By Order of the Board,
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC
29 March 2018
1. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her.
2. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
3. A Form of Proxy accompanies this Notice.